Apex or nova

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I use the gpe launcher. I tried nova about a week ago. Ran out for like 3 days and Uninstalled it. Today I saw this thread and tried apex. I like apex better so far. Seems to have more features

Posted via Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Any recommendation for apex homescreen settings about the minimum scrolling time?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
I actually haven't done much with the scrolling. The only thing I did was make it so that my wallpaper doesn't scroll.....lol

helldriv3r

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I already used many launchers but dont like many launcher bcoz of apex... Evrytime i switch back to apex... Its best launcher ever.. And it took less process and faster launcher... Looks good in tablet as well as mobile...

The world is going to hell... I m driving the Bus

diecast10

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I already used many launchers but dont like many launcher bcoz of apex... Evrytime i switch back to apex... Its best launcher ever.. And it took less process and faster launcher... Looks good in tablet as well as mobile...

The world is going to hell... I m driving the Bus

Crazy comment!

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Nova free and I think it's just great. Could anyone just tell me about the differences between the free version of both of them? Is there any reason to use Apex free instead of Nova free?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Nova free and I think it's just great. Could anyone just tell me about the differences between the free version of both of them? Is there any reason to use Apex free instead of Nova free?

I honestly thinks it's personal preference. I've tried Nova and wasn't a fan of it for a few reasons. I just like some of the features of Apex over Nova.

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Does the unread plugin for Nova support hangouts yet as that was the main reason for me switching to something else

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood