- 1 Posts
Moto G keeps rebooting
I just bought a new MotoG and I got a problem. Before I could convert my SIM into a micro SIM I started to use the phone in Wifi mode and set my Google account, apps etc.. I charged the phone twice and after that I left it for two days untouched until I got the micro SIM. Yesterday I inserted the SIM into the phone and since it was out of batteries I put it on charge during the night. As soon as I woke up I noticed the phone turning itself on and off, it shows the white screen with the "Motorola" logo, then blank screen and then it shuts off and it repeats the process.
I left him discharging but as soon as I reconnect the charger, the phone enters this loop again.
What sould I do? Thanks
- 07-12-2014, 05:23 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Moto G keeps rebooting
Yes, Im living with same problem but Im not open the phoe without sim card..first it is really speedy.. but 3-4 hours ago I just shut down the phone and reopen it but I cant.... its still doing the same thing.. fist I wait for it to close itself 'cause of empty charge... but when I connect the charge cable it starts again doing same thing.. anyone can help or just tell what's gong on, please..
- By kingfisher171 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:22 AM
- By fiat3192 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 60Last Post: 05-21-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Gothic Prophet in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 29Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:44 PM
- By teslapod in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:18 AM