Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vinxi2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G keeps rebooting

Hi everybody,

I just bought a new MotoG and I got a problem. Before I could convert my SIM into a micro SIM I started to use the phone in Wifi mode and set my Google account, apps etc.. I charged the phone twice and after that I left it for two days untouched until I got the micro SIM. Yesterday I inserted the SIM into the phone and since it was out of batteries I put it on charge during the night. As soon as I woke up I noticed the phone turning itself on and off, it shows the white screen with the "Motorola" logo, then blank screen and then it shuts off and it repeats the process.

I left him discharging but as soon as I reconnect the charger, the phone enters this loop again.

What sould I do? Thanks
    Oguzhan_Gursoy likes this.

Unhappy Re: Moto G keeps rebooting

Yes, Im living with same problem but Im not open the phoe without sim card..first it is really speedy.. but 3-4 hours ago I just shut down the phone and reopen it but I cant.... its still doing the same thing.. fist I wait for it to close itself 'cause of empty charge... but when I connect the charge cable it starts again doing same thing.. anyone can help or just tell what's gong on, please..