- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Charging issue from battery pack
I have a battery pack that is rated for 5V and plugs into a phone.
It is important that I can use this pack as it attaches to my bike dynamo.
When I switch the phone on when battery on and plugged in, then the phone shows the charging icon at the top, but when I look into settings its not actually charging. This battery pack charges other phones and other battery packs with no problems.
- 05-10-2014, 08:36 PM #2
- By xondk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2016, 12:57 PM
- By bkorver in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Lefty Drummer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:51 PM
- By umby75fg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Horaland H in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:02 AM