Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Republic Wireless experience?

As the title suggests I am considering joining republic wireless and would love to hear thoughts from people who use the service.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Republic Wireless experience?

After a year and a half it has exceeded all my expectations. I used Verizon for $120 a month for years, and so far I have saved over $1,500 so far. Connections are perfect. Wifi hand off smooth. Customer service has been better than Verizon, with one exception. It suffers for a few weeks immediately after the release of a new phone, like now. I now have 4 family members using it and they all report the same experience. Here is a link, provided to all customers, which will give you $20 off your order for the service: http://rwshar.es/Oqvb
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I'm pretty much set on making the switch. I'm sick of being charged so much by a certain company that starts with the letter A. Once I sell my phone, I'm out of contract, I'll make the switch. Thank you for the code!

Posted via Android Central App

The link is a link to the main RW site, not a code. If you use that link when you join, http://rwshar.es/Oqvb the discount will be applied at checkout. I paid Verizon $175 to cancel my contract early. The savings paid for that in two months. It was well worth it. CK