- 05-11-2014, 07:38 AM #2
- 05-11-2014, 11:50 AM #3
Re: camera decision
I have both installed. I use the Moto camera for basically everything and the Google camera for the lens blur and photo sphere. I'd probably use the Google camera more but you can't use the shake to launch and it doesn't have HDR
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-11-2014, 03:19 PM #4Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 05-11-2014, 03:43 PM #5
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:57 PM
- By srfox in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:31 AM
- By lottaguns in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 01:39 PM
- By ackthbbft in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:49 AM
- By Anthony Jr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:05 PM