- 1 Posts
Motorola Boot Service problem!
Hello, recently I get a Moto G, after some days using it, the phone update the app motorola boot services, everything was ok, they changed de animation boot image, but some day, I get withouth battery and the phone went off.
Then when I plug the phone to the charger, the phone boot with the old animation, the one that shown " A motorola company " The phone changed the animation image!
I tried to uninstall the motorola boot services, then restart and update it to v 3.0 but nothing changes, the boot animation is the old one.
- 05-28-2014, 09:56 AM #2
- 05-29-2014, 06:35 AM #3
- By John Coluccio in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:49 AM
- By mpovolo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:48 AM
- By safariJack in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:52 PM
- By panteramatt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:24 PM
- By Sekai_Index in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:51 PM