Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UpahUpah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G widgets acting up

So I bought my moto g rather recently and although I'm rather happy with the phone I have stumbled across a strange bug. Sometimes, for no reason that is apparent to me, I will be swiping on the home screen and the widgets will either go black during the swipe and return to normal when it has settled on a new page, or they will stay black indefinitely until I reset the phone.

Moto G widgets acting up-screenshot_2014-05-28-23-30-33.png Moto G widgets acting up-screenshot_2014-05-28-23-30-28.png

It is pretty irritating, as one might imagine, as well as being rather unhelpful if I'm trying to open one of the shortcut-ed apps or want a quick look at my balance or the like through a widget. I am using the stock launcher that came with the phone, and the phone is not rooted, for those who might be wondering.

Any help would be appreciated!

Default Re: Moto G widgets acting up

Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. The following steps for the Moto X also work for the G. https://motorola-global-portal.custh...he/action/auth
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Moto G widgets acting up

Clearing the cache partition worked a charm. Thanks for the quick reply!
    B. Diddy likes this.