- 2 Posts
Moto G - Default Lockscreen Won't Change
I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can fix a problem I'm having with my phones lock screen?
Basically, the default screen for it now, for some reason, seems to be the 'cards' news widget thing, and not the clock like it was 10 minutes ago. Its probably a really dumb question with a simple answer, but I can't seem to work it out and googling it hasn't provided any answer.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-28-2014, 07:19 PM #2
Re: Moto G - Default Lockscreen Won't Change
Welcome to Android Central! The rightmost lockscreen will be the default when you turn on the screen. If you want to rearrange things, turn on the screen, swipe from the left to get lockscreen widget that you want as the default. Then long press that lockscreen widget and drag it to the right until it's in the rightmost position. You'll probably have to enter your PIN or unlock pattern to confirm that change.
- By Pat_ai2009 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Xat Harry in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Timothy Ready in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:19 PM
- By pizza_pablo in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:49 PM
- By andawake in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:27 PM