Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G - Missed call/notification sound?

Just got a Moto G through Boost. Is there any way to set this thing to periodically play a sound or vibrate when I have a missed call? I obviously can't see the blinking light or the notification message when the phone's in my pocket, and I'm in and out of noisy areas, so I don't want to miss a call/text/email and have it sit in my pocket for several hours without knowing I missed something.

Thanks.

Default Re: Moto G - Missed call/notification sound?

Try Smart Notify, you can set other volume for reminder and other for notifications or ringing.
    And in new version is possible set own intervals for reminder eg. first after 30 seconds and next after one minute, five minutes and so on.

Link on Google Play is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ma.smartnotify
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Seems helpful. I'm a bit of a phone noob though and can't seem to find any setup for it after installing it. It did make a 'ping' noise about seven minutes after a missed call. It didn't give any alert for a new Gmail after several minutes. I can't seem to find a guide or any instructions for it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

There's also no notification for a missed text. Just calls. So no alerts for missed texts or Gmails. Anyone know how to set this up? Thanks.