Verizon Moto G $50 at Best Buy starting June 1st

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Colby. Does that 2.5 gb used include the Google preloaded apps as well as VZW bloat? i.e. will I actually have 5.5gb to use for whatever I want?

After my 6 months on prepaid, I understand I can go to postpaid on VZW, right?. Can the phone be unlocked and taken anywhere else, or is it locked into VZW forever? Is there a sim card slot?

Sorry for the stupid questions, but as a neophyte I'm trying to make sure I know the pros and cons of what I'm getting into.:-\

There is no sim slot. You are pretty much stuck with Verizon with this phone. Imo, the biggest drawbacks are prepaid, no sim slot, no 4GLTE, and no sd card slot. If you are okay with this then the Moto g is a good choice

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Moto G

oal3co

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered my moto g i was about to order a new screen for my nexus 7 when i saw this and i thought it can wait for a few weeks because i need a new phone

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a Nexus 5 as my daily driver, but I decided to pick this up today for $50 as this was the last day of the sale. This will be a nice backup/wifi device. Also in case anyone did buy one, this also comes with 50Gb of Drive space for 2 years.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Nexus 5 as my daily driver, but I decided to pick this up today for $50 as this was the last day of the sale. This will be a nice backup/wifi device. Also in case anyone did buy one, this also comes with 50Gb of Drive space for 2 years.

You got the GSM version correct?

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I called vzw customer service on the day of the sale and was told that I should be able to use it on postpaid with no conditions. I rephrase the question a few times and answer was still positive. The problem is that I won't really know until u try to activate - bought it as a spare.

VZW Moto X

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I called vzw customer service on the day of the sale and was told that I should be able to use it on postpaid with no conditions. I rephrase the question a few times and answer was still positive. The problem is that I won't really know until u try to activate - bought it as a spare.

VZW Moto X

Try activating it online, if it tells you to call cs in the activation process then you know it won't activate

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

VZW Moto X

Yep. You won't really know unless you try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995