Moto G LTE Shipped ?

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Update:My white LTE version on UPS truck for delv today, from Amazon.

Amazon is now shipping the white version Moto G LTE. june 7.

Last edited:

bigwilly087

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone's Moto G LTE shipped yet?
Have one on order with Amazon had shown was to delv Today,however as of this AM not shipped yet.

Was just about to ask the same question. Mine still says expected delivery of 6/4, however I haven't received the shipping notification yet. That, combined with the fact that it is listed as out of stock, leads me to believe Amazon may not have received their shipment of devices on time.

Anyone know what retailers might be carrying it? I called Best Buy yesterday but they knew nothing about it.

modhatter

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a black one from Amazon too. I recently got an e-mail that delivery is delalyed and could be as long as July 23 for shipment. As I am leaving where I am on July 20th, that would not work for me. I called and spoke with them, and they told me they had the white in stock, and could ship that out on Monday if I wanted. I really did not want white, but wanted phone before my trip so I said yes. So if you want to consider a white one you could probably get it now.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does lite color is white real bright I like it.Our white phone is heading back to Amazon today as of Wed Am Amazon now has the Black instock.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie