Battery Drain? Is this "Normal"?
I have been having problems with the battery not lasting all day for some reason and I can't figure out what it is that's draining my battery so fast, so someone please help me. Also my last moto g had the same problem so I sent it back and got a replacement shipped to me, Its on Verizon!! Here's some pics!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-04-2014, 12:21 PM #2
- 06-04-2014, 02:30 PM #3
- 20 Posts
Re: Battery Drain? Is this "Normal"?
I posted earlier on what I had to do to get standby battery life to something close to what I had with Jelly Bean. I un-installed everything, turned off Sync, location, etc., until I found what was killing my battery in standby. Google Cloud Manager is highly suspect. It is started whenever you use the camera.
In your case, I'd disable WiFi and see what happens.
I'm on 4.5 days since my last charge, still have 54% battery left. This is with about an hour of calling and another hour of screen a day.
- By tomothy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:42 PM
- By tumenjiang in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:16 PM
- By Raditya Bagaskara in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:02 AM
- By Mdlabs in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 04:05 AM
- By slundev in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:50 AM