- 63 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
No connection to Motorola's servers?
Hello. I have been quite anxious to receive that new 4.4.3 update that's gonna fix some bugs on the phone and improve stability
So I kept checking manually for updates every day. However today when I try to the phone feels me I have no WiFi connection. And by posting this I do use WiFi. Switching on and off doesn't help. Neither using mobile connection. So does this mean that the servers are down and maybe getting prepped to roll out 4.4.3?
Is it just me? This is my moto version
As you can see its an European version.
- 06-11-2014, 01:34 AM #2
- 06-11-2014, 05:36 AM #3
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 09-09-2015, 03:18 PM
- By kchtwd09 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:53 PM
- By android_freak1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
- By bsasaki in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
- By badjujumatt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 07:33 PM