Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problems in Google Now Launcher

When I power on my phone, Google Now Launcher (Default Home) gives a black strip on the right side. This is the second time now. I have to go to settings → home and change it back to default launcher and back to Google Now Launcher in order to remove it. Anybody else face this on Moto G? Any solution to this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problems in Google Now Launcher-1402560237637.jpg   Problems in Google Now Launcher-1402560246109.jpg   Problems in Google Now Launcher-1402560258348.jpg  
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Problems in Google Now Launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil Ramakrishnan View Post
    When I power on my phone, Google Now Launcher (Default Home) gives a black strip on the right side. This is the second time now. I have to go to settings → home and change it back to default launcher and back to Google Now Launcher in order to remove it. Anybody else face this on Moto G? Any solution to this?
    Have you tried changing the wallpaper I think the problem is with the wall paper, goto the gallery and try selecting some other wallpaper !! If the problem is with the wallpaper then it will be sorted out otherwise try reporting this issue to the Google Now Launcher Developer.

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7/scott Pilgr

When I used it on my backup moto g I had the same issue. . Also had it when I ran it on my gs3 earlier this year. I noticed if you give it a minute it corrects itself. I didn't worry too much about it because it corrects itself eventually. As for preventing it, I just remembered the fact that that launcher isn't made for our phone. Only nexus and gpe devices. So I don't expect it to be 100% bug free. As long as it kept correcting itself in 2 minutes after applying I was fine. Just like the constant reminder that you can swipe down from the status bar to exit full screen mode. I found that so irritating

Posted via my LG LS740 and The Android Central App