Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G Dual Sim 3G Question

So I've been using the dual SIM version my super awesome Moto G from a month now. I've only used a single sim till now but just today, I got a second sim-card. The thing is that I can switch easily from 3G to 2G mode on my ist sim. But I can't seem to do that for my second sim. I accidentally pressed the '2G only' option in settings menu. And since then that button has gone inactive, meaning I can't make anymore changes to it.
    Why is this happening and how do I get to switch it back to normal? I mean go from 2G to 3G on my second sim like on the first one. I'm attaching a screenshot of both sim infos and you can see the inactive or dimmed option in the idea menu.

Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto G Dual Sim 3G Question-1402674193766.jpg   Moto G Dual Sim 3G Question-1402674214617.jpg  

Default Re: Moto G Dual Sim 3G Question

Well I don't really know but probably a factory reset that wipes everything will be an easy option. It's just a suggestion. Probably if you wait someone will answer properly

Sent from my XT1032 using AC Forums mobile app

try selecting data enabled on the idea sim and then try 2G/3G toggle. were you able to do the same earlier ??

You can select 3g in just one sim. Check 2g in the other one and you are good.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by: