- 63 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if it is normal for programme's to shut down after one has played 3d games like real racing 3. After that when i look in options in the 'apps' section it tells me that they are restarting and I have to wait a couple of minutes before they start running again. In particular eset antivirus, Facebook and messenger.
Sent from my XT1032 using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-13-2014, 12:44 PM #2
Re: Programs 'restarting'
It may be that big games like Real Racing make the system close out other apps to free up enough system RAM. When you exit out of the game, those apps restart, because Android always tries to keep RAM somewhat full of open apps (to allow for faster and more efficient app opening and switching). See these articles for more information:
RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central
- By Ritanjan Belgaonkar in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2015, 05:04 AM
- By DenPit85 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:23 AM
- By StepW in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:36 AM
- By someoneiusedtoknow in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:50 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:36 PM