- 1 Posts
Unable to switch back to 3G from 2G on Moto G
Below is the scenario
1. Enable data [The preferred network is set to 3G]
2. Then I get H+ signal. It's fine
3. Then toggled the Preferred Network to 2G.
4. Switched back to E signal. Fine
5. But when I toggled back the Preferred Network to 3G, it stays on 2G and 'E' symbol is still shown on top of SIM. It's annoying. For that area 3G coverage is working fine.
My android version is 4.4.2
- 06-20-2014, 08:02 AM #2
- 07-04-2014, 05:23 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Miguel Mercado in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:39 AM
have anyone had any problem with their phone rebooting it self when on social site or when on phone.By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 12:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 12:40 AM