Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default touch screen problems

Hi I've had touch screen problems with my moto g at times when sliding for agsample when I'm on the multitask screen when I try to slide an app away it just sort of nuges it

I'm coming from a 4 inch screen so do I need to swipe further for the app to go away or does my moto g have a problem or does the moto g just not have much of a sencitive screen compared to other phones

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: touch screen problems

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran Storer View Post
    Hi I've had touch screen problems with my moto g at times when sliding for agsample when I'm on the multitask screen when I try to slide an app away it just sort of nuges it

I'm coming from a 4 inch screen so do I need to swipe further for the app to go away or does my moto g have a problem or does the moto g just not have much of a sencitive screen compared to other phones

Posted via Android Central App
    Sometimes swiping away things don't seem to work because of wet hands, touching at multiple locations, oily screen etc. and is affected by many environmental factors. The touch shouldn't give you a problem (as sensitive as others) if you have a good screen protector. Try cleaning your display too.

Default Re: touch screen problems

I have the same problem as you and sometimes the multitasking on screen button highlights but doesn't work. If anyone have any suggestions please let me know. Thanx

Sent from my MOTO G