Moto G App refresh - Multitasking

abhibh

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

I have a small issue with Moto G while multi tasking. Moto G frequently refreshes or loads app even if switching between chrome and fb just 2 apps. Where as my Nexus 7 2012 with same amount of ram and less internal storage keeps the same or more number of apps running without reloading or refreshing them while switching between them.

I have also tried shifting between Dalvik and ART but result are same.

Anyone having similar issues with multi tasking

VonSohn

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
The same bothers me. It's the only objection I have with the device, as spec-wise there's no way to justify it. I modified the background process limit on the developer options to no avail.

This issue bothers me enough to consider changing the phone.

Sent from Xanadu

blackveils

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
maybe try using different apps, something else instead of chrome for instance?

i can understand the frustration, but have not had it happen to me.. i dont use intense things like chrome and facebook though. i use boat browser mini, ES file explorer, pocket, bbc weather, dropbox, feedly, k-9 mail, google keep, skype, tapatalk, youtube, all with the following in background: sms popup, screen filter, avast, and apex launcher (but not kept in ram).

prashaanth

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I too had similar issue and Iam facing problem, though i called support they cant do anything. Its just annoying always refreshing for the apps. Though iam using uc web instead of chrome the same result

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21