Moto G newbie
Sorry for cross posting, I realized I had originally posted this to the wrong forum.
I just bought a no contract Moto G phone with Verizon prepaid unlimited tlak and text minutes card from Best Buy as an extra phone. So far I have been able to figure out most things out except for how to get rid of the voice notification telling me "the time I have available for this call is unlimited."
Since I have unlimited call and text minutes this is annoying and unnecessary and I would like to turn it off but cannot find where to do it.
Can someone help me with this?
- 07-08-2014, 02:16 AM #2
- 07-08-2014, 05:05 AM #3
- 64 Posts
Re: Moto G newbie
i just searched and finally found this:
How to Disable Verizon Wireless Balance Notifications
two ways it can be done, either through calling a number from the mobile, or going to online account.
the online method is:
>> verizon wireless account
>> my profile
>> scroll down to the phone control section, change the messaging level to "low", then click the update button to save settings.
it may take 20 minutes to be finalised.
- By Steven Brumfield in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:10 PM
- By BuJ_14 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:53 PM
- By Stephen Spackman in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:08 AM