Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My moto g turned off by itself, why?

I was listen to musics on the app called Spotify and then there was an error that the app needs to be forced to close. I clicked OK so the mobile sent me to the inicial page, more or less 5secs the mobile got standby when I was look at hour my mobile didn't want to show me, indeed I noticed that it was off.... I didn't understand what it could be, can you tell me why it's going on? I'm used using my phone everyday and anywhere to listen musics take pictures and play games.

Thank you!!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: My moto g turned off by itself, why?

Apps can crash, and sometimes cause the phone to reboot or shut off as well. Keep an eye on Spotify and see if it happens again. You could also try clearing its cache by going to Settings>Apps and selecting Spotify.

Are you running the phone on ART or Dalvik? Go to Settings>Developer Options--what do you see under "Select runtime"? Some apps may still have problems if you're on ART, which at this point is still considered "experimental," although something like 99% of apps out there run fine on it.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well... I went there where asked me and the selected option is Dalvik. What is that mean?

That's the default. It's not the issue, then.

Thanked by: