- 1 Posts
Moto G LTE data stopped working
I ordered my phone through Amazon three weeks ago and started using it two weeks ago when the AT&T SIM card came from Net10. Yesterday the data stopped working for half and hour. When my phone's data connection resumed, it was running on H+, not LTE. When I woke up this morning, the data was not working at all, but I still get cell reception. I uploaded some screenshots of my APN settings, Android version, and general status.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 07-01-2016, 06:54 PM
- By jazbojenkins in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 13Last Post: 03-11-2015, 08:59 AM
- By xconwing in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:21 PM
- By dakid2k6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:52 PM