Moto G Calling problem

izzy67

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I try to make a call, the screen blacks out and just goes back. For example if I press on contact to call it it just turns black like it's ready to call but goes back and doesn't make the call. If anyone knows anything about this issue please let me know. Thanx

Sent from my MOTO G

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Could you have disabled the Dialer at some point? Are you able to bring the Dialer up and dial a phone number? If not, go to Settings>Apps>Disabled, and see if Google Dialer has been disabled. If you see it in that list, select it and tap Enable.

izzy67

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
No it's not disabled it only happens sometimes. the dialer opens up but when I press call the screen turns black like it's going to call but then just goes back to contacts or dialer depending if I pressed on a contact to call or used the dialer.

Sent from my MOTO G

Pankaj Gupta5

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I too am facing similar dialing problem. Some numbers are dialled with one touch but for most of the times nothing happens and I have to touch call tab two to four times.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You could try this. Go to settings - apps - all tab. Scroll down until you find dialer, tap on it and clear cache. Do the same for the phone app and contacts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance