I'm facing problems with the chrome browser.. It Loads the entire website then after 2 or 4 seconds suddenly goes blank... I tried in uc browser but its working properly... I'm on Chrome version 36.0.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-24-2014, 01:10 AM #2
Re: Browser bug.
I've noticed this from time to time. It usually corrects itself if I close out of Chrome, then reopen. Try tapping Home to get out of Chrome, then bring up the Recent Apps list, and swipe Chrome away. Now reopen it, and see if it works. Otherwise, go to Settings>Apps>All, select Chrome, and Clear Cache and Force Stop. You might also have to Clear Data.
- 07-24-2014, 01:31 AM #4
- 07-24-2014, 04:46 AM #6
- By Snxpflash in forum LG G FlexReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2014, 06:06 PM
- By Danny_Goring in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:01 AM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:37 AM
- By jylong_away in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:34 PM