- 07-24-2014, 12:10 AM #2
Re: Browser bug.
I've noticed this from time to time. It usually corrects itself if I close out of Chrome, then reopen. Try tapping Home to get out of Chrome, then bring up the Recent Apps list, and swipe Chrome away. Now reopen it, and see if it works. Otherwise, go to Settings>Apps>All, select Chrome, and Clear Cache and Force Stop. You might also have to Clear Data.
- 07-24-2014, 12:31 AM #4
- 07-24-2014, 03:46 AM #6
- By Danny_Goring in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:01 AM
- By Snxpflash in forum LG G FlexReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:58 PM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:37 AM
- By jylong_away in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:34 AM