- 07-27-2014, 11:29 AM #2
- 07-28-2014, 04:22 AM #3
- 2 Posts
After disabling apps in screenshots an Greenifying rest with Pro version battery life much better. Still not finished with killing bloat though. Google's apps are too eyeblinding white to me and I boycot apps without dark (or best black) theme. Most of the time there are better alternatives for Gapps anyway installed as battery friendlier user-apps via Play Store instead of irritating resource hogging system apps.
According to Gsam statistics my active screen on time is 9 hours 26 minutes which is about correct. Drain while 8 hours sleeping is 2-3 percent with radio on (airplane mode 0-1%). Before was 7.20 hours active screen on time and sleep drain 6-8%.
Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 (2013), iPad Mini Retina of Moto G Lte
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 09-11-2014, 10:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:13 PM
- By bigbri1975 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:10 PM
- By ree3312 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:01 PM
- By Alleyviper13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:06 AM