"Battery Saver" not working in 4.4.4
After upgrading in 4.4.4, I can't on battery saver in Battery settings. When I'm trying to on the battery saver and press the back button to go another window it just shut off automatically. What the hack?
Did anyone in xt1033 or another model user face this problem, or it just me the Columbus discovered the Bugs.
Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
- 08-04-2014, 02:16 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 02:51 PM #4
- 08-05-2014, 08:36 AM #6
- 8,540 Posts
Re: "Battery Saver" not working in 4.4.4
I had the same problem and decided to keep M assist enabled. It doesn't use much battery. I can see from your signature that your phone is a Moto G dual sim, same as mine. Don't worry too much about the battery. Even being a heavy user is going to make it though the day with no problem.
I'm a heavy user and my average (Gsam) is 30 hours and more than 7 SOT.
Moto G from ACF
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2015, 02:57 AM
- By android jack in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:19 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:44 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:44 PM