Why is hangouts so laggy for SMS on the moto g, I don't like using the stock SMS app but I just can't use hangouts.
Don't want to use any third party app as I would prefer an all in one solution as I use it for video calls with the family.
Is there anything that can be done to speed it up when it launches.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-09-2014, 01:32 PM #2
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- 08-09-2014, 07:36 PM #4
- 08-09-2014, 11:25 PM #5
- 62 Posts
I would go into system Settings >> Apps >> All >> Hangouts >> Clear Cache
then into Google play store to uninstall Hangouts, switch phone off, and then install the app again.
i would also do what has already been said about conversations.. though clearing cache may delete those.
- 08-10-2014, 04:57 AM #7
- 08-11-2014, 12:51 PM #9
- 08-14-2014, 09:54 AM #11
- 08-15-2014, 01:52 PM #13
- By Timm4y77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2015, 09:56 PM
- By gidders in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Bigballer in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:45 PM
- By nullqwerty in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:37 PM
- By mboon1985 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:19 AM