- 1 Posts
Can't flash anything into my Mogo G
The story is like this:
I tried to root my Moto G.
So i unlocked the bootloader and i then got the white screen on every reboot (as should be).
The i tried to root the device and than the problem started.
I ran a script that erased all of my data. Means no OS at all right now.
The only thing i can do is to enter to Fastboot Flash Mode. thats all. I can't flash any image.
When i select: "Normal Powerup" - the white screen appears and stay
When i select: "Recovery" - i get the message - "Boot up faild".
When i select: "Factory" - the device reboots.
I don't know what about the USB Debugging Mode.
I don't have adb for the device. just fastboot.
- 08-12-2014, 05:16 PM #2
- 134 Posts
Re: Can't flash anything into my Mogo G
Read my guide here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...ml#post3519245
in short I downloaded 4.3 jellybean stock rom here: Motorola Firmwares
then follow this to flash it: [GUIDE] Moto G - Restore stock firmware | Moto G | XDA Forum
use this to root: Root your Moto G - option 2: Modified recovery - Motorola Moto G - MoDaCo
by the way im in UK, so like follow the guide carefully, get the rom for your own country.
- 08-14-2014, 06:54 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Shellilly in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:11 AM
- By Shadow Bird-X in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:28 AM