- 08-16-2014, 06:12 AM #2
Re: Straight Talk Moto G2!?!?
This is gsm only that's why it has the G on the end. I would get activated with ATT because its better than T-Mobile in my area, and download speeds for ATT would be great if this is 4g lte capable!! So I'm hoping this is real!!
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-20-2014, 01:31 PM #4Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By Tafia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2015, 10:18 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:57 PM
- By Blix79 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 27Last Post: 08-24-2014, 08:53 PM
- By pratmodi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:56 PM
- By luxxl in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:25 AM