- 2 Posts
Unable to upgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4
Hi, I have an 8Gb Moto G using Koodo, in Canada, and have been trying to upgrade Kitkat from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4.
It will download the files fine, turns itself off, and starts the installation routine.
After about 25% on the progress bar, I get the Error picture and then the phone reboots itself and after logging in I am told the update has not been successful.
I have tried searching on the net for this issue but cannot find anything, so I am asking here.
Any suggestions please?
- 08-17-2014, 07:58 AM #2
- 08-20-2014, 11:30 AM #4
- 4 Posts
Re: Unable to upgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4
Hey.. People upgraded to 4.4.4 and are facing many problems. Why don't you wait till some fixes are released. Do check for root info and all but Really I'm facing heating problems on mine.
I suggest you wait few more weeks
And nothing different on 4.4.4 thatakes it worth upgrading.
- By MagnaWolf in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:36 AM
- By walkie74 in forum LG Lucid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:35 PM
- By walkie74 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:09 PM