1. arn_hsn xt1022's Avatar
    I'm using a Moto E for 4 months, and I'm recently being inclined to use the G. Since it had a price cut recently in India (Rs10500 for 8GB), I'm even more inclined to get it. I want to get the 8GB version (to save money) and get all my media via OTG. Should I get the G, or stay on the E?

    Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2014 10:16 PM
  2. UJ95x's Avatar
    It's not a huge upgrade. If you're happy with the E I'd stick with that. Moto recently announced an event for two new phones coming up in September. Might be worth saving up some more and seeing what they release then
    08-15-2014 11:44 PM
  3. unknownemous's Avatar
    I would save up and wait for the new moto devices.

    Posted via Android Central App
    08-16-2014 01:56 AM
  4. cgardnervt's Avatar
    I'd just wait for the next version if the Moto E is still working good!
    08-16-2014 04:51 AM
  5. Premium1's Avatar
    I would hold off for the new versions like the other posters have said.
    08-16-2014 06:55 AM
  6. Roy Mustang's Avatar
    The new g might as well come with sd card support and much more.

    I would say waiting would be a better option.
    08-17-2014 04:21 AM
  7. arn_hsn xt1022's Avatar
    Well, I will not pay for more than Rs12000, and rumors say that the Moto G2 would be priced at Rs20000

    Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2014 05:12 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola Moto S
    By Ry in forum Google Nexus 6
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:37 PM
  2. Phone not connecting to windows?
    By formipepsi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:36 PM
  3. Moto G- Third party app installation problem.
    By Sherlock_H in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:47 AM
  4. Syncing with Outlook.com. How to change contact Ringtone?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD