Will Boost Mobile Moto G ever update from KikKat 4.4.2?
I have a boost mobile Moto G and was wondering if it will ever update, since android 4.4.4 has already come out.
Do you think that there is a bootloader on the Boost Mobile Moto G, which is why it doesn't update? If I unlock the phone will it be able to get the latest version of Android?
- 08-28-2014, 01:31 PM #2
- 08-29-2014, 02:24 PM #3
Re: Will Boost Mobile Moto G ever update from KikKat 4.4.2?
Unlocking the phone will void your warranty but won't get you a Boost Mobile version of 4,4.4. Have you tried contacting Boost and asking for what their latest version and their plan for 4.4.4? (Perhaps they'll skip it and just do L.)
Posted via Android Central App on my HP TouchPad (Schizoid PAC-ROM 4.2.2)
- 09-01-2014, 04:34 PM #4
- By alsafi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:45 AM
- By NickDomi in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:01 PM
- By diablo9 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:53 PM