- 1 Posts
Wifi works on laptops but NOT on 2 Android phones
Neither my Moto G nor my friend's Samsung S3 are connecting to our WPA2-PSK Wifi. So it seems like an Android/wifi router problem.
We know the password is correct because when using the wrong password, it gives an authentication error.
We have reset the router and our phones.
The wifi works on both of our laptops.
The wifi messages on the phone say after I press Connect: "Authenticating..." then
"Saved, secured with WPA2."
And the bars showing for the wifi show 3 or usually all 4 (with the lock icon of course) before connecting, but while attempting to connect it goes down to 1 bar. I am just a few feet from the wireless router.
- 08-28-2014, 08:43 PM #2
Re: Wifi works on laptops but NOT on 2 Android phones
Welcome to AC
Have they ever been able to connect to your WiFi? Do they work on any other WiFi networks?"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By Small_law in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:29 PM
- By Chris Perez2 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:25 PM