Bluetooth fails when sending SMS
I have a Moto G 4G running 4.4.4 and every time I send a text message in my car while connected via Bluetooth , I get "Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped working."*and my music starts plating through my phones speaker rather than the cars stereo.
Within 5-10 seconds, it automatically reconnects, but it's really annoying to get this pop up message which I have to clear every time I send a text in my car and then wait for my Bluetooth to reconnect! Anyone know how to sort this out?
- 09-28-2014, 08:28 PM #2
- 29 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth fails when sending SMS
Are you using stock SMS app? I'm having the same issue on a GS3 running 4.4.2 but I'm using Chomp SMS. i just read on XDA Developers that this doesn't happen if you use stock app, not sure how true this is.
- 10-20-2014, 04:52 PM #3
- By androiduser1019 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 05-01-2015, 06:54 PM
- By Muhammad Awais4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:02 AM