Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth fails when sending SMS

I have a Moto G 4G running 4.4.4 and every time I send a text message in my car while connected via Bluetooth , I get "Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped working."*and my music starts plating through my phones speaker rather than the cars stereo.

Within 5-10 seconds, it automatically reconnects, but it's really annoying to get this pop up message which I have to clear every time I send a text in my car and then wait for my Bluetooth to reconnect! Anyone know how to sort this out?

Thanks
    Chris

Default Re: Bluetooth fails when sending SMS

Are you using stock SMS app? I'm having the same issue on a GS3 running 4.4.2 but I'm using Chomp SMS. i just read on XDA Developers that this doesn't happen if you use stock app, not sure how true this is.

Default Re: Bluetooth fails when sending SMS

As an update, I removed Chomp and installed Textra and the issue disappeared. Also, Textra is much faster than Chomp.