Bluetooth fails when sending SMS
I have a Moto G 4G running 4.4.4 and every time I send a text message in my car while connected via Bluetooth , I get "Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped working."*and my music starts plating through my phones speaker rather than the cars stereo.
Within 5-10 seconds, it automatically reconnects, but it's really annoying to get this pop up message which I have to clear every time I send a text in my car and then wait for my Bluetooth to reconnect! Anyone know how to sort this out?
Last edited by chrisoldroyd; 08-29-2014 at 02:21 PM.
- 09-28-2014, 08:28 PM #2
- 10-20-2014, 04:52 PM #3
- By androiduser1019 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-19-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Muhammad Awais4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:02 AM