Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Messenger notifications hit and miss + error 491

Recently got a moto g 4g and the fb messenger notifications don't always come through. If I fiddle with the settings or maybe clear app data they mstart working again but then will stop in a few hours. I don't want to have to clear app data every time and it gets a bit annoying not being notified of messages.

Also I keep getting a 491 error in the play store. I have tried all the suggestions online about removing and adding google account again or clearing play store app data and services framework data too.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Messenger notifications hit and miss + error 491

Wow

what a friendly and helpful bunch you lot are....

Default Re: Messenger notifications hit and miss + error 491

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyrobbo99 View Post

Also I keep getting a 491 error in the play store. I have tried all the suggestions online about removing and adding google account again or clearing play store app data and services framework data too.
    Tricky if you have tried everything, but just in case you missed this one have a look.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2733038
    [Help Thread] Google play errors Explained (with fixes) [Updated 23 Aug 2014]