How do I save an attached picture from Gmail into Gallery on a Moto G Lollipop 5.1?

A

AC Question

How to save an attached picture from Gmail into Gallery on a Moto G Lollipop 5.1

I used to have Kit Kat until I downloaded the Lollipop upgrade. Since then if I attacha picture to Gmail and send it to myself, I cannot save it in Gallery like it used to do before, it puts it in the download folder and I cannot send it to Gallery. Any help?
Thanks.

Nasrine

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to save an attached picture from Gmail into Gallery on a Moto G Lollipop 5.1

I used to have Kit Kat until I downloaded the Lollipop upgrade. Since then if I attacha picture to Gmail and send it to myself, I cannot save it in Gallery like it used to do before, it puts it in the download folder and I cannot send it to Gallery. Any help?
Thanks.

Nasrine

Hello Nasrine, welcome to the forums! That's strange, you should be able to see those downloads in your gallery app. Try this in the stock gallery. Open the side menu (swiping in from the left edge or with the hamburger icon top left), select "albums", search for those files in the Downloads folder.