Delete or Disable Chrome's Incognito Browser

BlueEyedBeauty3

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way to delete or disable the incognito browser in Chrome? Or if there's an app that would do the job? I've spent several hours looking for a way to do so. Thank you in advance for your help! :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No can do. Sorry, it's built right into it. Why wouldn't you want it? You usually just go into the 'regular' mode anyway.

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
No can do. Sorry, it's built right into it.
You cannot disable it, even? Hmmm...

Why wouldn't you want it?
Some people are Not Pleased with having Google know every step they make and every breath they take, so to say. Maybe that's it? I removed Chrome from my Android devices--partly for that reason and partly for Google's stubborn insistence to not give you the option to automatically open new tabs. They're like Steve Jobs and his stubborn insistence on a single flippin' mouse button.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
You cannot disable it, even? Hmmm...

Some people are Not Pleased with having Google know every step they make and every breath they take, so to say. Maybe that's it? I removed Chrome from my Android devices--partly for that reason and partly for Google's stubborn insistence to not give you the option to automatically open new tabs. They're like Steve Jobs and his stubborn insistence on a single flippin' mouse button.

That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't you just not use Google Chrome? If anything, incognito mode is more secure than not using incognito mode.

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
C'mon, there's got to be a way! I want to disable it for myself. It's too easy to pop open a tab and just go to all the wrong places. And I don't want a different browser. We count on you guys! lol

David Hall14

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
hey dude, stop thinking singular...People have kids , kids are little irresponsible people. If trained correctly they grow up to be Responsible people. Kids can't get all they want but at some point they will get a tablet or phone which has GOOGLE BROWSER which needs censorship .
But as it appears Incognito as yet cannot be removed or disabled so is there a way from disabling the chrome browser all-together.
thanks in advane.