How do I import contact from Nokia Lumia 710 to Moto G 2nd gen (2014) Global GSM version?

bariamui

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
how to import contact from Nokia Lumia 710 to Moto G 2nd gen (2014) Global GSM version ?

Hi guys,

Quick question, I am switching from Nokia Lumia to Moto G.

The Moto G's Motorola Migrate Assistance does not give option to migrate from Nokia phone, only Android or iPhone.
Can anyone please share tips on how to complete the contact , photos transfer from my Nokia phone to Moto G ?

i tried to export all contacts as vcf file to Onedrive then import the .vcf file to Google People. And on Moto G, connect to my Google account. It only pick up 5 contacts in my Moto G's photo book though, still missing 250 contacts from old phone.

Thanks in advanced.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to import contact from Nokia Lumia 710 to Moto G 2nd gen (2014) Global GSM version ?

Welcome to Android Central! Did you import the .vcf file directly to your Google Contacts using the website? That's the best way to do it. But if that didn't work, try copying the .vcf file onto your phone, then open the People app and tap Menu, then Import/Export. There should be an option to Import contacts from local storage.

See if this section of my guide helps: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...tting-started-android-2014-a.html#post3707512

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to import contact from Nokia Lumia 710 to Moto G 2nd gen (2014) Global GSM version ?

Can you import the contacts on your Lumia to your Microsoft account, then export the contacts from your Microsoft account to a CSV file, then import the CSV file into your Google account?

neogodless

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

While I still had a Windows Phone, I actually switched from Google to Outlook.com and exported my Google contacts and imported them all using the computer/files. Then when I switched to Android I decided to switch back and was able to do the reverse. Go to Outlook.com, export your contacts into a .csv file and then import them via your Gmail > Contacts.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

Google and windows play very well together I have both phones just add your Google account to your windows phone and your contact will automatically move over on both phones don't forget to add your windows account to you android phone

Posted via Android Central App

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks max
It really worked and was easy too. From live account to gmail account. By syncing my android phone within seconds all contacts appeared in my new android mobile. Thanks a lot.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana