Best Launcher for Moto G (2014) ?

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I used NOVA for a couple of weeks because I thought it wasn't gonna affect performance but I was wrong... My phone was getting slower and slower! I've found that the best launcher performance-wise is the "stock" Google now launcher.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Nova for more than a year in my Moto G. Never went back to stock but to check a couple of things when answering some questions in this forum :)

Smooth and powerful. You won't regret using it.

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Haha well this is ironical... Both of you care to have a debate on here? Lol

EDIT:

Do you guys use any battery saving apps such as 'DU Battery Saver' ?

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Haha well this is ironical... Both of you care to have a debate on here? Lol

:) not really. The best thing to do could be using the free version for a little while, ask here any question about setting it up and decide for yourself. Take it as a playground and switch back to stock any time you want.

That's the great thing about custom launchers and Android in general :)

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
:) not really. The best thing to do could be using the free version for a little while, ask here any question about setting it up and decide for yourself. Take it as a playground and switch back to stock any time you want.

That's the great thing about custom launchers and Android in general :)

Sure, I'll give it a shot. Do you use 'DU Battery Saver' or any similar battery saving apps? And any RAM clearing/boosting apps?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Sure, I'll give it a shot. Do you use 'DU Battery Saver' or any similar battery saving apps? And any RAM clearing/boosting apps?

No, I consider that a bad idea. Let Android managing RAM on its own. That kind of apps could do more harm than good. I just use Gsam to get more detailed battery stats, that's all.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01