Moto G - Can't transfer photos to SD card since Marshmallow update

A

AC Question

My Moto G2 recently updated to Marshmallow. A couple of problems with permissions for OneDrive and Spotify but otherwise working smoothly. However, I am sure that on Lollipop I had an option to move photos and videos to the SD card in the Storage menu. This option no longer appears.

I am uploading photos to OneDrive so I don't necessarily NEED a local copy of the photos, but I find it a bit odd that the "Move" option has disappeared and that I need to use the "Explore" option in the Storage menu to manually track down the photo files and delete them. This seems quite time consuming (can't delete within the Photos list in the Storage menu for some reason).

Please tell me if I am correct or whether there has been an issue with the way that the Storage menu on my phone is working.

Marko Lazic

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have Moto 3g and Internal storage with total of 45gb (sd card with 32gb). For some reason i've got a message that i can;t update apps due to insufficient storage. That would be i had 11gb even tough i have formatted SD card as Adoptable storage. So why did i get that message? plus i can't move photos and google play music on SD card or on Device storage. It can only remain on Internal storage with 11gb in total.

Tnx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160627-113707.png
    Screenshot_20160627-113707.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21