When to put on battery saver mode
I currently have a moto G (about a week old now) . I charge my phone once a day;trying to keep it between 35%-85% charge.I usually get by it for a day with moderate use. However I still like to extend my battery a bit.
So here are my doubts. What does the battery saver mode actually do? And can I put my phone on battery saver mode even with 70% charge?
- Best AnswerJul 13 2014 | 8:31 am EDT
- 07-13-2014, 08:31 AM #2
Re: When to put on battery saver mode
- By EvilMonkey in forum AT&TReplies: 14Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:01 AM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:27 PM
- By Manoj TK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:43 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:12 PM
- By LG_G2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:10 AM