Is the Motorola.com est delivery accurate?

officially_juju

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I built my Moto G 16gb last week before it was sold out. It told me it would be delivered by August 10 and has not been shipped yet.
Just checking with those of you with buying experience... Has it arrived by the expected day for you? I'm hoping no delays!!

Posted via the Android Central App

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered a G with an estimated delivery of the 7th. Like you mine does not show it has shipped.
The Moto X I ordered last year arrived by the estimated date. So, fingers crossed for the G.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Every time I've ordered from Motorola, the device has gotten. a top me before the estimated date. I even got my 2013 moto x before I got a skipping confirmation.

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Mine was delivered two days earlier than Motorola's website indicated. Ordered on 28th and it was delivered yesterday.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
mine was originally supposed to get here by the 5th, (ordered on launch day) but got to me on the 3rd. i think my nexus 6 got to me early as well.

the extra back cover and set of pulse headphones i ordered the next day got to me on the 3rd as well. i've been really happy with their shipping times.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
mine was originally supposed to get here by the 5th, (ordered on launch day) but got to me on the 3rd. i think my nexus 6 got to me early as well.

the extra back cover and set of pulse headphones i ordered the next day got to me on the 3rd as well. i've been really happy with their shipping times.

A little off topic but how are the pulse headphones? Been really curious about them they look nice but how's the sound quality? It didn't say there was any aptx support. Also does it pair up with the moto g (2015) well? With the moto connect app too?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
A little off topic but how are the pulse headphones? Been really curious about them they look nice but how's the sound quality? It didn't say there was any aptx support. Also does it pair up with the moto g (2015) well? With the moto connect app too?

they are pretty nice, i generally use IEMs since i like the sound isolation, but for traveling, especially on planes, IEMs are not comfortable to me at altitude, so i usually wear on ear or over the ear headphones.

i've worn them around the house but not for very long yet. the initial sound is pretty good, especially for the price i haven't seen much that are as comfortable and have that level of sound.

it connects with the G perfectly fine and the connect app works as well (shows battery and location)

i'm going on a flight tomorrow so i'll have a better opinion of them after that.

i think they're worth the price for a well built pair of BT headphones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12