What are your favorite cases for the Moto G (2015)?

Midget8290

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a unique looking case for my future moto g 3rd gen and have been looking at what you recommended (cruzerlite circuit case), I was wondering if you could tell me if it makes the phone thicker and heavier? Thanks

Sherry86

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
No case...... I like the feel of the back cover so I bought a couple of them in different colors. A TGSP is the only protection on my Moto G.

Could you help me as to where can i buy an original back shell for my white moto g 2015...i want a black or dark blue shell.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Could you help me as to where can i buy an original back shell for my white moto g 2015...i want a black or dark blue shell.

Yes, I bought my replacement shells from Amazon and Ebay probably sells them too. I used Amazon because I have a Prime membership with free two day shipping.

QwarkDreams

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I had an Otterbox Commuter case for my Moto G for a few weeks but I sent it back because the bottom front of the inner rubber-layer had a terrible production fault. Otterbox didn't respond after I sent them everything necessary for a replacement (2 weeks of silence until I told not to bother and what I thought of their customer service), so I sent the case back to Amazon and got a refund. Very dissatisfied with both the product and the company, especially since their cases aren't exactly cheap.

Instead I ordered the Supcase Unicorn Bettle which should've arrived today. I'll make sure to tell you my impressions when I get it. Was lucky enough so snatch one for ~10€.

Edit: scratch the Supcase. My country's postal service was too stupid to deliver it and sent it back to Amazon....and guess what: they are no longer available. So I had to order a different one and ended up buying the Ringke Fusion (smoke black).

Last edited:

SleepyheadKC

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Ringke clear case from Amazon because I didn't want to cover up the phone's own colored back. I like it but it's a little bit glossier than I'd expected, kind of like the vinyl slipcover on grandma's sofa.

Last edited:

QwarkDreams

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Ringke clear case from Amazon because I didn't want to cover up the phone's own colored back. I like it but it's a little bit glossier than I'd expected, kind of like the vinyl slipcover on grandma's sofa.

I currently have one too (with the smoke black bumper) and I'll be sending it back when I get my Supcase Unicorn Beetle.
The advertised scratch-resistance is almost not true at all. I've been using it for about a week now, I already have some micro-scratches (the ones that it's supposed to be protecting from) and I always make sure that the surfaces I put my phone on are clean.
What's more annoying is the rubber-cover for the audio-jack: it doesn't stay closed and probably never will because of the material.

QwarkDreams

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Say, I had one too, but I ended up sending it back because the rubber casing was very poorly manufactured ( Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet | Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ). Does your Otterbox Commuter have this too? (and nevermind the small bubble on the screen, it's from a terrible applied screen protector) Also the customer support was infuriatingly terrible.

Finally (after too long a wait!!!) got my Supcase Unicorn Beetle (frosted/black) right from the moment I put it on my Moto G 3 I'm much happier with than I ever was with the Ringke. Much less slippery, looks better too (totally subjective) and it even feels more valuable.

cbay7

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
So i went ahead and ordered the above posted case and screen protector, but started to read about issues with the screen protectors so i cancelled that. With the gorilla glass is a screen protector really of much help? Or is there one that works well with that particular phone case by chance?

cbay7

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
FYI Ended up going with the Supershieldz glass screen protector and works perfect. Enough clearance so as to not get pinched with the case.

shoprovers

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
If you aim is to keep your phone safe then you can go for Amzer covers for moto g.It provides many style cases/covers which is totally manufactured for the purpose of your phone safety.Its quality is also good.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Just bought a ghostek and it's big fail for a case. The sides are pyramid shaped making it harder to hold , fingers rest on less surface area.20201205_132605.jpeg20201205_132653.jpeg20201205_132705.jpeg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks