Moto G (Cricket) cannot connect to wifi, how can I get this working?

A

AC Question

Moto G (Cricket) Cannot Connect to Wifi

So I've had my Moto G for a few months now without any problems and then all of a sudden for no apparent reason it stopped having the ability to connect to Wifi. Sometimes it says its "Not in Range" although its like 10 feet away and other times it just says "saved" and when I hit connect it says "connecting" then after a few seconds goes back to "saved". I've tried connecting with two separate networks that used to work fine, and also have no problem connecting to the networks with my laptop. Also after about a day with the issue I tried reseting my phone to factory settings which fixed the issue for about 2 hours and then I went back to not being able to connect to wifi. I haven't rooted my phone and also haven't noticed anything else that seems not to be working. Also I have tried forgetting the network and then reconnecting but that didn't do anything.

Honestly I don't use my phone enough that I need wifi but its still nice to have and I'd like to try to get it working at least until the OnePlus Two comes out.

Kyle Piira

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Moto G (Cricket) Cannot Connect to Wifi

It seems to connect to the network fine in safe mode. I'm assuming this probably means that one of my recently installed apps is causing the issue so I'll have to try to hunt down the culprit. :) Thanks for Your Assistance!

EDIT: To Help anyone who may be viewing this thread in the future it seems that the culprit app was MyRadar

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey