Mobile data can't switch to other

A

AC Question

My Moto G3 during mobile data change to other sim its shows like "Data subscription changing in progress" but it wont change. i did update my phone but still issue persist.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It would help if we got more details. Which carrier is the new SIM from? Are you changing from a different carrier? Is this a GSM or CDMA network?

Kushagra Gupta2

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
I had the same issue but now it has been resolved.Try this
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to settings>>tap on storage>>tap on clear cache and clear data

Hope this helps because elsewhere the only solution posted was to perform a factory reset. I was saved.Phew!

avin235

Dec 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Kushgara
Your solution works. I am having jio and Idea sims. Both had been working perfectly till yesterday morning when suddenly Idea internet stopped working. Talked to Idea CS no. of times and got wierd reponses including shifting the sim to sim1 slot. Reset internet settings. Follow a 22 step resetting. Tried all nothing worked. Landed at their store. Where the store head placed the sim in another phone, showed me that internet was getting connected. Conclusion, nothing wrong with sim. Advice I should go to Motorola service centre. I, was not convinced as, if there was something wrong with phone then JIO would have also stopped. It is at this stage that I decided to log into the forum. And voila got the solution in jiffy thanks to you. A minor note : when you clear settings data it does not become zero. It appears that this is due to the fact that settings task is on while clearing is being done. Thanks once again.

Ajaysskumar

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
I had the same issue but now it has been resolved.Try this
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to settings>>tap on storage>>tap on clear cache and clear data

Hope this helps because elsewhere the only solution posted was to perform a factory reset. I was saved.Phew!

You are an angel... This was killing me since morning... Thanks...

Ratul Ramchandani1

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
AWESOME!!! This worked! Had an issue with switching between Jio and Vodafone on the moto g3. Cleared the Cache and Cleared the Data as said and it worked! Had gone to the Vodafone Customer Care shop too, but they said its a problem with the phone. Had got a SIM replacement done as well, but nothing seemed to work out. However as I was convinced that it was something to do with software and not the hardware, I looked for solutions online and landed up here! And boy, this worked! Feel sorted in life! Thank you once again Kushagra Gupta2 for the solution and others asking the question! :) :):D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci