Mobile data can't switch to other

Snehv

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
I had the same issue but now it has been resolved.Try this
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to settings>>tap on storage>>tap on clear cache and clear data

Hope this helps because elsewhere the only solution posted was to perform a factory reset. I was saved.Phew!

Amazing!!! Thanks so much for this solution. I was fed up going to the Vodafone stores N number of times. Your solution was a life saver.Many Many thanks!!!

Balaram Sundaram

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue but now it has been resolved.Try this
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to settings>>tap on storage>>tap on clear cache and clear data

Hope this helps because elsewhere the only solution posted was to perform a factory reset. I was saved.Phew!

Hi Kushagra Gupta! I registered in Android Central just to say "Thank you" for your simple solution!! I was considering doing a hard reset later this day and your simple solution did the trick!!! :D Thanks a lot!!! :)

saurabhz element

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
Thanks alot bro. Js registered on this forum to say thanks to u. U hv really helped me n many struggling with d issue...
Keep on doin d gud work.
Wish u success in life👍

Ashok Kumar Nandi

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
My Dear Kushagra Gupta2

I was facing same problem for couple of days and running from pillar to post to get it rectified. At last yesterday all on a sudden I found your solution and applied. The problem was instantly solved. I heaved a sigh of relief.

I extend my sincere thanks for sharing your knowledge with this platform.

Thanks once again.

Yours

Ashok Kumar Nandi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair