Screen shot?

rijc99

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to take a screen shot? Everywhere I've looked says to hold the volume down and power button at the same time it all it does for me is mute the phone.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Everything I've ever seen was hold power button and press home button before the popup comes up... but maybe not. I don't have a Moto.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to take a screen shot? Everywhere I've looked says to hold the volume down and power button at the same time it all it does for me is mute the phone.
Yeah, those are the right instructions, but it's all about timing. I find easier using both index fingers to hold the buttons with both thumbs making pressure on the left edge.

cupofcloud

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
it's tricky. seems trickier than on my g³. I've gotten better at it. I basically use the method Javier P mentions, though I use the pointers and middle for the pressure support and thumbs to hit the buttons. If the volume popup shows I know right away I'll have to try again.

NX1977

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
You have to press down volume + power at exactly the same time and hold for approx 3 seconds.

Once mastered its a useful tool which works on all Android devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781