hey experts,something named As SettingExtRet has become my default launcher how to change it.

iambruv

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
okay this situation goes like this, i was downloading videos from tube mate in my internal memory, as soon as internal memory goes full. Android default notification came up saying storage is not enough type thing. I just ignored it because generally when internal memory is full tubemate will stop the downloading. But as soon as the memory gets full my phone slow down, i get it is due to low internal memory, but My went off and started with some thing missing the android stack and home screen button are of no use now, my drag down notification bar is blank and not dragging down things. I came to find out that in Setting->Home-> SeetingsExtRet is selected as launcher, when i tried to change it is changes in just option, my default launcher is Go launcher which is currently running fine, but in settings it is showing some SettingsExtRet is set a default. only my back key is working due to i have close all the way back to exit from an application or to go to another app as android stack is not working. Please anyone know what is this SettingsExtRet and how to remove it. Thanks In advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Have you tried uninstalling Go launcher to see if that allows a different selection?

iambruv

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
yeah I tried Unistalling many also other than Go launcher. This thing has created some dummy account in my phone and even restricted me to reset my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34