Toast pop up not showing.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Got the Moto G4 yesterday & today is the first time the phone is charging but we didn't get the toast pop up saying turbo power connected. Is that supposed to pop up on this phone or not? It seems to be charging but not sure if it's turbo charging.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Got the Moto G4 yesterday & today is the first time the phone is charging but we didn't get the toast pop up saying turbo power connected. Is that supposed to pop up on this phone or not? It seems to be charging but not sure if it's turbo charging.

It does pop up on my Moto G4 Plus.However it started doing so from the second charge onwards for me.Also after charging is complete another pop up appears to say turbo charged to 100 ℅.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
In the end the phone took 4 hours to charge so it definitely wasn't turbo charging. Is there a way to definitely make it turbo charge?

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Yep. We're using the charger that came with it in the box. It's brand new too.

The first charging on my Moto G4 Plus also took a long time.I too had doubts about the turbo charging.But it was fine from the next charge onwards.So you could wait for the next time you put your phone to charge.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
It's on charge now, I put it on & nope it's not turbo charging no pop up showed. I don't think the charger that came with it is a turbo charger. Went on Motorola's website & looked at the Moto G4's & it says turbo charger sold separately so may need to buy on from there website.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
It's on charge now, I put it on & nope it's not turbo charging no pop up showed. I don't think the charger that came with it is a turbo charger. Went on Motorola's website & looked at the Moto G4's & it says turbo charger sold separately so may need to buy on from there website.

Ok. Moto G4 Plus came with a turbo charger in the box.
Can you check the specifications on the charger that was given in the box ?
It says ' turbo power supply ' on my charger. So if yours is a turbo charger it should be mentioned on the charger.

Last edited:

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Looked at my charger for my moto x force & it says turbo power but looked at the Moto G4's charger & it doesn't say anything like that on there. Don't think it came with a turbo charger. Took a close up picture of the plug so you can see.

65782.jpg

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Looked at my charger for my moto x force & it says turbo power but looked at the Moto G4's charger & it doesn't say anything like that on there. Don't think it came with a turbo charger. Took a close up picture of the plug so you can see.

View attachment 251124

It seems that Motorola is not supplying a turbo charger with Moto G4.
Here is a close up photo of the charger that came in the box of my Moto G4 Plus.

Attachments

• 3120.jpg
    3120.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I can see turbo power supply on your charger. So I'm guessing the charger that came with the G4 isn't a turbo charger. Will need to get one now so it can charge fast. Thanks everyone for all the help, appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia