1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon or Moto

Is there any benefit to odering from Moto or Amazon? They both seem to be shipping quickly. Would either be better for returns in case of an issue?

Thanks.

Default Re: Amazon or Moto

If you are wanting to use it on T-Mobile, then you would want to go with Moto as Amazon is only selling the Global version afaik.

I thought the same but actually Amazon is selling both version, you can choose which one, out of the four you want.

I am going to put this in this thread too:

The first day I saw it posted here I ordered it from Motorola direct. Their website said starts shipping December 2. As soon as I placed the order the email said shipping on December 9. I was pissed about that. A few days later I saw Amazon start to offer it and it said shipping on December 4. I thought about ordering there to save on tax. Yesterday I called Motorola about my order and they are so clueless. It is hard to believe they are actually selling anything directly to people. It is clear their reps have no idea what is going on with any order. I said to just cancel it and they said they couldn't do that even though it was not close to shipping out. I asked to speak to a supervisor and after being on hold for like 10 minutes they came back and said the order was going to be canceled and gave me a case number. I will never deal directly with them again...total asshats. I see Amazon pushed back the date of the phone too but I have a lot more confidence in Amazon than I do with Motorola sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Brunner View Post
    Is there any benefit to odering from Moto or Amazon? They both seem to be shipping quickly. Would either be better for returns in case of an issue?

Thanks.
    I would go with motorola since support/return/warranty is all in one place
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat